By now, you’ve most certainly heard of this educational phrase (and book) sweeping the nation.
On tonight’s program, I’ll chat with the book’s co-author, Todd Nesloney (@techninjatodd).
- Discussion of selected chapters from Kids Deserve It.
- Interview with Mr. Todd Nesloney
- Wrap Up and Outro
- You can follow Pondering Education on Twitter and Instagram @pondereducation.
- If you’re a Facebook user, “LIKE” our page at www.facebook.com/ponderingeducation.
Write for Us
- If you’re an educator with a knack for writing, we’d love to have you join our team. While the job doesn’t pay well (or at all for that matter), you’ll ensure that you’re voice is heard throughout the field of education. For more information, email Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message through Twitter or Instagram.
That’s it for tonight, folks! Thanks so much for tuning in. Thank you once again to Mr. Todd Nesloney for joining me on tonight’s program!
Take care of yourselves and each other!
All the Best,
If you missed the first episode of Pondering Education featuring a conversation with Joe Dombrowski, click here to listen.